Sunday, July 4, 2010

Keyth.


Dear Keyth,

I don't know where to start.

It was fate when I met you.

You changed my life.

You supported me when I felt like nobody cared.

You made Okayu for me when I was sick.

You always came to me when I felt alone.

You understood me like no one else could.

You did so much for me and I wish I could have done more for you...

I will cherish and remember all the memories we made together.

I know that you are in a peaceful place now, planning your next big party with all the other talented musicians on the other side.

You are amazing in so many ways Keyth...I will NEVER forget you and will continue to love you as I always have. I know you know what I mean.

and...I will never forget the conversation we had a long long time ago after watching that really bad movie...about what you said you wanted to reincarnate as if you ever died...so I'll be waiting for you..

Thank you for everything Keyth.

I love you.







I'll see you again soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...