Friday, October 22, 2010

PARTY REPORT. WE HEART STUSSY!








im so happy to hang out with my lil sister tonight!!



party girl shot.
haven't you tried it yet?





it's so much fun when Frank's in town!!

I loooooooooooooooooooove running into friends that I see all the time recently (like the day before yesterday)-Do I make sense?! Anyhow.. This was my motivation to go out as much as I did before..because I loved running into everyone all the time, especially when I just saw them at the previous 2 parties on the same day. It feels like we are all on the same campus and are running into each other at different activity halls and some of us are actually in the same class.. HEHE Oh how I miss はしご and SCHOOL! How I made this connection, I have no idea..too many party girl shots last night!? maybe.. hehe

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...