Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Why not walk in?

There is this restaurant on yamate dori really close to nakameguro station that I walk by EVERYDAY, sometimes even twice a day..and they have a window of a bunch of plastic foods for their menu....It's one of those type of situations when you ALWAYS wonder about...might want to try, but never have the motivation to actually go inside..well, I FINALLY decided to try it..

The fried rice at the top left with the pork katsu caught my attention....so I decided to order it...

it was completely..EMPTY..

but there was a lot of options!!

many dinner sets...but i was set on my friend rice...


at first i thought this was tea..but it was soup..not so bad..

My fried rice came like this......I was shocked! There were shrimp bits!!! As I'm allergic to seafood I spent most of my time picking it out...so I didn't really enjoy this dish..the pork katsu was ok..ふつ!The rice was plain....I needed salt...or seasoning....

Rytoa got this...it was also..just normal..ふつ...
This restaurant had an eerie feeling to it..but I think because it's been around for a while...I guess I would consider this more of a mom and pop joint..one of the originals that have been in nakameguro for a while.. I'm not sure if I will ever try it again...but for now..I think I'll pass..

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...