Wednesday, December 8, 2010

PARTY REPORT. I'M ON A BOAT BIRTHDAY BASH.





Melody did a GREAT job organizing this surprise party!

waiting impatiently on the boat..
while listening to the instructions on how to use a popper. hehe


JEFF comes..
SURPRISE!!!

brotherly love












Melody's home made cookies...
LADY'S MAN

rainbow bridge was .. rainbow lighted tonight..





melody baked this kahlua CAKE
it was SO de-lish!


LOL!




so then I became bartender...
tequila..
my fav..PATRON! HAHA


they had a map of the toilet on the boat.
so why not take a photo of it..



Melody's homemade chocolate!

Happy 30th Birthday JEFF!!!



I can't get this song out of my head..

thanks to Liv & Melody for introducing this amazing song. LOL!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...