Sunday, December 19, 2010

SECRET SANTA 2010

to see who got what and the wonderful gifts check here:
I HEART SECRET SANTA




The last time I did secret santa was when I was in Pharmacy School and our fraternity sisters got together for this......(yes, I said fraternity sisters..) It's a great way to get our friends together before they leave on vacation for the holidays..Liv is already in Taiwan...and Melody is leaving to LA very soon..and the best part of today was that it was TRIP's very very 1st secret santa ever in her life. She didn't realize the concept until the day before the gift exchange..HEHE Thank you May for putting this together. Did you know you can do JUMBO SANTA on Facebook and it will draw the names for all the people involved in the gift exchange!? さすが FACEBOOK! Anyway, after 5 years in Japan..I learned that the holidays can be very lonely....People usually spend the 24th with their boyfriends or girlfriends and on New Years Eve, people go back to their hometown to make mochi with their family. It's so opposite in America...The holiday season is right around the corner, and I hope that everyone has something special and exciting to do. I will be spending time with my hubby & good friends on Christmas Eve & X'mas and on New Year's Eve, I will be going to Hiroshima for the 1st time. Happy Holidays everyone!!

p.s.
SECRET SANTA PHOTOS HERE ON MAI CEXWORK


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...