Friday, February 11, 2011

PARTY REPORT. MAI LAST SINGLE BIRTHDAY PARTY @ LE BARON PART I.

Thank you EVERYONE who came out the other night to celebrate my last 'single' birthday party. HEHE I have over 300 photos so I will be spreading them into different parts so that you don't get overwhelmed. HEEH I want to especially thank the le baron staff & TRIP'S ANGELS MEG & MAHO for helping me put this thing together...

thank you le baron for the wonderful balloons!!

thank you Peli for djing!!!

and I found out ALEXANDER LEE CHANG is freeeee...
any takers ? hehee


Daisukeさん!!

huge ass lighter. LOL


久しぶりにMOEGIちゃん!


the Q-POT CREW!!!

イケメン DJs!



sooooo CUTEEEEEE!!



it was still quite early in the night..HEEH

to be continued...


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...