Thursday, March 10, 2011

I HATE YOU HAYFEVER (花粉症) !!!

Hello..I've been back a week and ... the pollen is KILLING ME!!!! For the first few days I woke up with bloodshot red eyes and sticky eyelids...I wanted to pull my eyeballs out and clean them in a bowl of sanitized water...but I couldn't actually do that so I went to my optometrist..who is amazing by the way, and she cleaned my eyes out for me..and provided me with all of these eye drops to relieve my itchy and red eye symptoms...In addition to that, I went to my old doctor who I use to go to when I lived in Yutenji and he provided me with the meds that I actually studied in Pharmacy School and I feel soooooo much better. Masks don't work for me because when I breathe it just fogs up my glasses...ANYHOW...I hope this hayfever doesn't last very long because I hate walking around like an antihistamine dealer. I wish everyone luck this season while battling the pollen. Is this what we have to put up with before the cherry blossoms come?!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...