Sunday, April 3, 2011

PARTY REPORT. FANCY HIM (MY FIRST TIME) @ BAR EXIT 4.2.2010

It was my first time to Fancy Him..I finally made it!!


 大好きなTAPさん!




 the party space was SO PACKED!

omg i danced soo hard tonight!!








































There was so much love at FANCY HIM last night!!!! I had soooooo MUCH FUN!! I've been wanting to go like forever but something always came up and I never made it out to Shinjuku 2丁目!! Last night I had my crew with me and we had a little pre-party before so by the time we got there we were just ready to dance!  Everyone was fashionably dressed and so friendly.  I love 2丁目! It was great to run into friends that I hadn't seen in a while as well since the earthquake.  American Apparel was selling charity shirts and Liv bought 2. HEHE I can't wait until the next one..I'm SO THERE!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...