Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PARTY REPORT. SHEL'TTER SHIBUYA IN-STORE RECEPTION PARTY 4.27.2011

 I went to the pre-opening in-store reception party for SHEL'TTER

 i found my new favorite DJ!!! MONDO RULES!!









 this charity T-shirt was designed by Tominaga Ai

 this one designed by ANNA TSUCHIYA

 this shirt was designed by Seri Iwahori

 this shirt was designed by Angelababy

 this shirt was designed by my love Melody Yoko

 久しぶりにCHIHIRO!!

 MONDOが大好き!!!♡



 long time no see LAUREN!!!


 可愛いの二人!

♡♡♡

 ちょ〜〜〜久しぶりのDevin & Audrey!!!!!!!



 最近よくあったのKozueちゃん♡

 イケメン





 ALICE BLACKTanabeさん!

 大好きなGUNJIさん!
 






 
I got a 60% off gift card so I think I will be dropping by on Friday to shop! yay! This shop is located in Shibuya across from Opening Ceremony & next to the APPLE store. THE GRAND OPENING IS FRIDAY!! 4.29.2011!!!!more info here: SHEL'TTER

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...