Tuesday, April 12, 2011

VOGUE meets ISETAN x MAISASSYGIRL WINDOW DISPLAY up until APRIL 19th!

Have you checked out my Vogue meets Isetan Window Display yet?
I went the other day with Q-POT PR to see how it was going..
and I was surpised to see how many people actually stopped to take a look!
Thank you Q-POT Press for coming!!
this is is how you shoot the QR code..

yay!
I know there have been a few earthquakes since the window displays have been up...I hope that nothing toppled over!! Anyhow, this display will be up until April 19th!  I hope you will all check it out before then!! Afterwards, you should actually check out Isetan too...I did some mad shopping the other day..I really like Isetan Men's as well!!宜しくお願いします!!

みんな様!マイのwindow displayは4月19日まであります!是非見てくださいね!

more info on other bloggers here: VOGUE meets ISETAN x other bloggersです。

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...