Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY MOMMY

I can't believe how fast a year has gone by!!!!! Just last year I wrote a post dedicated to mom (here). Luckily, it is still currently MOTHER'S DAY in LA so I'm still safe for writing this post right? I hope!! So much has happened within the past year and I'm happy to say that the one thing my mom wished for every time I saw her will finally happen! This photo was taken when I went back to LA in February to introduce my fiance to my parents.  We had an amazing time.  I just wanted to say that EVERYTHING I DO, I DO IT FOR YOU MOMMY!! hehe I have also started jogging and will continue to do so consistently until my wedding day. HEHE I LOVE YOU MOMMY & I'M COMING HOME SOON!

xoxo

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...