Monday, May 30, 2011

PLASTIC SURGERY IN SEOUL

The concept of Plastic Surgery is so normal in Seoul...
Ads EVERYWHERE!
 this one is my favorite..so many ppl were passing by so i couldnt get a good photo..
BUT really wanted to share it..thus shot them individually..lol
 don't they just look like face expressions you make in your emails?

 NOSE JOB im assuming..

 square face to round face?

BOTOX!??

 be skinny? curvy?

 bigger eyes!?

 MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! LOL!!!!
from dots to boobs!
I O U plastic surgery because I love you? hmm..

I just got back to Tokyo about 30 minutes ago and since I have soo many photos, I need to filter through them before posting them.  There were a thousand more plastic surgery ads and clinics but they weren't as catchy as these ones above.  Anypoo if you could get plastic surgery what would you do? Kinda scary if you ask me ...

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...