Monday, June 6, 2011

BIG BEACH FESTIVAL 2011 REPORT PART II: FAT BOY SLIM x friends x kfc krushers x HIFANA

またKFC KRUSHERS x HIFANA BOOTHです. 

 がりがりくん with CYBERJAPAN girls







 with HIFANA!!! 

 we enjoyed CARL COX's DJ for a bit and then I had to head to the area where...


 i interviewed FAT BOY SLIM!!!!
 He was a very sweet guy and below is the team from TCY RADIO TOKYO

 i spent a lot of time with the DIESEL FAMILY too
 Kanamotoさんが大好き!

 awww isn't he soo cute! hehe

and I discovered this pee space for boys..WOW..
it was a shock when I was walking on the other side..oops.

 MTVのkobayashiさん!
 diesel island
 we heart chaki (lowbrows)

久しぶりにMORITAさん 

the sun started to set and I sooooo wish hubby was here.. 

 but I was happy to watch it with Tanakaさん




 FAT BOY SLIM





last but not least, backstage with the entire crew..♥
みんなお疲れさまでした!

ほよよ〜

P.S. just in case you were interested in my 'please do it at home' series.. you can check here:
家でやろう.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...