Sunday, June 26, 2011

PARTY REPORT. MTV VMAJ AFTERPARTY --> WAREHOUSE --> FBAR --> VELOURS 6.25.2011

I deeply apologize for the lack of posts lately! I have a bad case of bronchitis which I hope will clear up ASAP but here is what happened AFTER the MTV VMAJs on Saturday..more updates to come..♥

eunice & bobby at the VMAJ after party
uncle bernie..


soくん




We didn't stay very long..especially since we arrived so late....

after that we went to THE RING @ WAREHOUSE..
ran into many friends..

I was actually having a fun time here but we had to leave because something happened..but I was happy to see Yuya who will be doing Lady Gaga's hair tomorrow!!!!!! やばい!

After this we dropped into an unexpected FETISH PARTY @ FBAR..








It was the first time Bobby, Kristian & Alec have been in tokyo so this was quite an awesome sight. 


After that , we headed out to Velours for Black Candy..


ran into my lovely michiko and nami
what happened after this...will stay between us..

お疲れさまでした。

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...