Friday, June 17, 2011

PARTY REPORT. RON HERMAN RENEWAL & CAFE OPENING PARTY 6.16.2011







Toshiさん, Mr. RON HERMAN, Tatiana, Imaizumiさん











イケメン
イケメン
可愛い














イケメン
Ron Herman has re-opened and now occupies an entire block in Sendagaya!! There is a cafe inside and a few NEW stores. I really recommend checking it out if you crave for that California surfin feeling.  I mean, they sell SURFBOARDS NOW!   It felt like home and I wanted to go directly to the beach after this party!  They have a home furnishing section too which was pretty nice.  For more info on Ron Herman in Tokyo please check here: RON HERMAN


By the way, I will go to LA next month to do a party at FRED SEGAL for RON HERMAN!! If you are in LA I hope to see you there!!!! 来月ロンハーマンのためにロスのFRED SEGALでパーティやってます!!ロスにいたら、遊びに来てね!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...