Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SLY & SLY LANG A/W 2011 EXHIBITION- PARRA, ROLLING STONES, COLLABORATIONS & more

I went to Baroque Japan's Exhibition today, which meant they had floors and floors of items for each brand.  I only took a peed at MOUSSY but spent most of my time at SLY. Look what I found...
Since I stopped doing PR for Glaceau Vitamin Water..I kind of stopped blogging & tweeting about it completely..however the way they set it up today was pretty cute.  The label has totally changed tho..


 lots ot knits..good for autumn.

 there were so many cute shirts..







 PARRA meets SLY
 i ordered the quilt cover. so awesome! hehe




Okapi x SAKI.
Saki is one of the designers for SLY and she just got married! (NOT TO OKAPI!) hehe 
CONGRATULATIONS SAKI!! ♥
i heart sly. hehe

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...