Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART II PREMIERE @ TOKYO INTERNATIONAL FORUM 7.13.2011







Tonight was the final premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  I will admit I stopped reading the books a long time ago, but after watching part I which ended in a cliffhanger, I couldn't wait to see this one...and OMG..it was sooooo GOOOOD.  There was so much action in this one...The ending was exactly how my sister predicted it to be (since she red the book but u know how sometimes they don't add everything??)  Something surprising gets revealed 90% through....I really recommend everyone to watch this!! I took Lauren to the premiere 2 years ago.. REPORT HERE..and I had promised her that I would take her to this one if I went..so we went and sported our UT HARRY POTTER T shirts. HEHE so much fun.  Anyhow, I know it comes out in 2 days but go get your tickets now!!!

and before you watch the last one..you should catch up from part 1..it will all come together..I recommend watching it here on WARNER ON DEMAND.

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...