Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PARTY REPORT. Y‘SACCS KENJIIKEDA DEBUT COLLECTION RECEPTION PARTY 7.5.2011

最近よくあったDJ AMIGA 

 my girl MELODY YOKO





マイの一番大好きなelle blogger momoちゃん 
one of my favorite girls..love her!



 i think these 2 bags were the ones i liked the best..




イケメン 

みんな可愛い♥ 





可愛いのおみやげ
cuuute souvenirs..too bad i can't eat it! diet! hehe

Today, Melody & I attended the reception party for Kenji Ikeda's debut collection for Y'SACCS.  I will be honest..I'm not sure how I feel about these bags but perhaps it's because I'm not the 'target' for these type of designs.  I can definately see my mom using these bags tho.  Transit did the catering so the イケメンスタッフwere awesome as well as the sweets & drinks.  I didn't get a chance to talk to the designer as he was busy taking photos with all of his fans, which I thought was pretty awesome. hehe anypoo, お疲れさまでした!

ほよよ〜  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...