Thursday, November 10, 2011

KENZO PARIS S/S 2012 COLLECTION PREVIEW PARTY REPORT @ BA-TSU GALLERY 11.7.2011

I feel a lil weird for posting this a bit late (i wanted you all to soak in the fashion explosion from all the shops I visited for Fashion's Night out..hehe) but I'm so happy to finally be able to share this KENZO paris Collection with you!!!!!! hurry up and scroll..you will want to keep scrolling up & down..up & down..








 HOW CUTE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!




 i love how they set this space up!!!


 and the FOOD was delicious....



 THESE ARE THE ITEMS I LOOOOOVE AND WANT!!!!!!!!!!!







 イケメン HEEH

 パパYONE



misha x jason 

 martin x papa



 JACOB x PAPA

josh x jacob x nicola x me being as fobby as we can be ♥

ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS KENZO COLLECTION IS THAT I NOW UNDERSTAND THE HYPE & OMG I WANT EVERYTHING.........

Here's a little video from the KENZO collection that my buddy Phil sent me a while ago..


Kenzo - The Show from KENZO on Vimeo.

i feel the same..and can you see Streetpeeper Phil & Susiebubble at the end? hehe

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...