Monday, November 7, 2011

LOUIS VUITTON - FASHION'S NIGHT OUT REPORT 11.5.2011

 Louis Vuitton, a brand that I LOVE, but could never afford...*tear*

 they always have amazing window displays..

 it was quite crowded with shoppers during FNO.

 there was an exhibition going on upstairs..

 but I spent a lot of time on the 4th floor..where they were holding a silent auction..

 Tominaga Ai is all of the photos. soo beautiful♥





 LOVED these initial bags...want!!!!











 so into FLATS right now..


 SOOO CUTEEEE!

 interesting suede platforms




 i love any bags in this SHAPE.....

I was kind of excited to be invited to visit Louis Vuitton for Fashion's Night Out because it's always a brand I think about and always wish that I owned at least 1 item..hehe I'm always impressed with their window displays and just well, love everything about their items!!!! The silent auction was interesting and the photos of Tominaga Aiさん were so beautiful!  I recommend visiting the store to see the photos. 

ほよよ〜

2 comments:

  1. i wish i can go there >.<
    and love the platform heels :D :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should come visit! the LV store at omotesando is so amazing! and there were actually many platform heels there! good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...