Tuesday, November 29, 2011

maisassygirl x CHINA SELF: INTRODUCING TOKYO'S TOP CLUB FOR FASHIONISTA aka LE BARON TOKYO

 Dear all, I contributed to an editorial in CHINA SELF MAGAZINE on sale NOW!!!
CHINA SELF is part of Condé Nast (wow!)

I was asked to introduce TOKYO'S TOP CLUB..a place where the most FASHIONABLE PEOPLE in TOKYO go..and of course, I chose my home, LE BARON TOKYO.  I'm not usually used to taking fashion snaps, but I did my best and want to personally thank MOMOちゃん for helping me too!!!!
Thank you friends for letting me to take your photos and allowing me to share them for this editorial.  It's unfortunate that I cannot read chinese so if anyone would like to translate this article for me I would greatly appreciate it!! hehe Also, I would like to mention how super disappointed I am that they spelled my last name WRONG and didn't even introduce my BLOG link...when i was told they would. Anypoo...I'm happy that I was able to introduce Le Baron.. my home away from home...of which I will have to take a break from for a while because of the baby in my belly. hehe Happy reading!

P.S.
Isn't it funny what kind of work comes to me after partying everyday for 4 years? HEHE Sometimes it DOES pay to be a party girl.  ♥



ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...