Thursday, November 10, 2011

SWATCH NIGHT 2011 with 'SWATCH TOUCH' & JONTE MOANING @ WOMB 11.8.2011


gosh remember when swatch was really in? I think they are making a comeback..by becoming swatch 'touch'..since everything is adopting the touch panel fuction...it took us a while to figure it out but pretty cool when we finally did!!!


 JONTE MOANINGLILICOさん ♥ big boss hehe




 synchornize SWATCHES! hehe 







 me & melody love to go to watch events..hehe 



 usukeology x shingo




 WE HEART JONTE MOANING!!!


 amazing...



 if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it!





  DANCE UP time!


 JOSH..笑

 MELODY..笑

jeremy scott collaboration swatches!


ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. I love this spirit! Thanks for sharing this.
    You can also checking out my latest kawaii ne? post. I hope you enjoy it too
    Greetings from Berlin
    www.clothierin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...