Thursday, January 26, 2012

MAI IN FIGARO JAPON ♥


Hello everyone! I am featured in FIGARO JAPON this month BIG THANK YOU to stylist YUUKA MARUYAMA, who is KIMURA KAELA'S stylist and whom also did some styling for me for the YOSOOU catalogue shooting earlier last year.  She chose me and DJ HIROMI as her inspiration, which is a HUGE compliment for me! hehe I remember during the YOSOOU shoot, she wanted me to keep on all my accessories that I had worn in on that day.  Anyhow, I hope you will pick up a copy of this month's FIGARO..as it features a lot of other interesting articles too!!! I'm so happy that I got chosen for this, tho I don't usually go ALL OUT with my personal style, (I hardly own anything super hi-end or very expensive), I love to accessorize and usually wear things that make me comfortable.  Going from PARTY GIRL to Fashion Interactive has been quite an experience...These two things are very different.. but this transition couldn't have come at a better time as I will be taking a little break soon.  30 weeks pregnant and ready to burst! To go from an average of 3-7 parties per night to not even being able to stay awake after dinner is a sign to slow down..hehe I promise to come back with a BANG so please don't give up on me yet ok? hehe

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...