Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FASHION BLOGGER GUIDE x MAI SASSY GIRL ♥

check me out at the bottom! hehe
This magazine went on sale from the beginning of this month at any convenient store in Tokyo.
only 880円! 

LOOKEY ME! I'm the prime example of a PARTY BLOGGER! hehe
and I've said many times that I'm not a fashion blogger..however I can be sort of fashion interactive..
says VOGUE NIPPON hehe.. 

Remember, I also mentioned that I'm taking a break and am on maternity leave...
So Sorry for no party updates recently!
I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant!! 
The end of the tunnel is coming soooo fast...


 Anypoo, I got my own page! 


 and interviewed...

so I'll be updating my LA life on my new ultrabloggers site for now
Check it!

I also added this to BLOGLOVIN so you can follow my ultrablogger blog: HERE


ほよよ〜

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for the article mention! I love reading your entries, and best luck for you and your baby! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank u so much for reading!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. この前、この本を買いました!
    この本を見てマイさんの事を知りました :)


    素敵なブログです!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...