Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ACTUS WELCOME OPENING PARTY REPORT 7.18.2012

 7月ぶりショップイベントに行きました!
it's been 7 months since my last shop event!

Actus is a new furniture store in aoyama/gaienmae and took over the space of the old muji.
Today was their opening event and I went with Marni and Zooey.




 I really wanted to look for a Z...

 this shop is HUGE..like the old muji..but I love what they did with the space!



 ya ! BE NICE OR LEAVE!!!!

 JILL STUARTのREINA & ZOOEY

 REINA x MARNI ♥

 イケメンEGAちゃん
Zooey wearing baby gap dress + uniqlo x laura ashley bib


 可愛い

 this was zooey's first event and she was such a good girl!!!





 is this weird? lol


 みんな久しぶり!!!!!!

 zooey wasn't the only baby!! aww he is so cute and chubby!!

 KC x Zooey (on the street hehe)

 お疲れ!!

Since this event was thrown by transit, Zooey was invited so I thought I would give it a try and bring her.  I was super lucky today and she had so much fun and was so excited about the happenings at the event!  I didn't stay very long but it was nice to see everyone!!!!! I won't be bringing Z to every event...maybe just the mellow ones. HEEHEE.. 

I'm still getting used to returning to this Tokyo life.  So far so good!! More to come..so stay tuned!


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...