Monday, February 18, 2013

DISCOVERING WWDMAGIC in LAS VEGAS FEB 19,20,21♥

 YES. I'm in LAS VEGAS FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!! WHOO HOOO!!! 

Well, I'm actually here for the infamous WWDMAGIC TRADESHOW...the biggest fashion tradeshow in US ... In Japan, we would call this a huge ass 展示会! This is my first time around and I am lucky to be invited as an influential blogger!  I will be participating in a variety of panels & discussions as well as roaming the floors to discover brands that I've never heard of and deserve some recognition.  I'm super excited!!! For more info on what I will be doing here....
Check this: 


there's me. hehe



 I got a sneak peak of people setting up. and it was MASSIVE!!!
Day before the trade show and I've already learned so much about.. WWDMAGIC, SOURCING, FNPLATFORM.. etc.. fun stuff..stay tuned for lot's of updates!!
 more info here: MAGIC MARKET WEEK

check me out. I'm official.

for live updates follow me on twitter & instagram: maisassygirl

P.S. Tomorrow I will be part of a panel called TOKYO POP. 
the name says it all. 
more info: TOKYO POP

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...