Thursday, February 28, 2013

KATE SPADE SATURDAY HARAJUKU SHOP OPENING RECEPTION PARTY REPORT 2.28.2013













 久しぶりに大好きなGUNJIさん!!!
my boobs make me look pregnant in this dress. oh well! 


















 OMG !!!
I might try this...
I mean, I can design a weekender into a baby bag yes? hehe




 I'd probaby name this Zooey. hehe








you tag it ( for example #bestdayever), and your photo prints out!! such a smart idea!!!! 










 so smart! #bestdayever






 I got a nice gift..
 THANK YOU KATE SPADE SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE ALWAY WANTED A YELLOW PURSE!!!
HAPPY!

instaFUN!

THIS SHOP IS SOOOO FREAKING CUTE!!! 
I think YELLOW just makes me happy... I was a little tired because I just got back to Tokyo the day before and have hardly slept.. but the moment I walked up to this shop my mood changed and I just wanted some lemonade (which they did serve) !! It reminded me of lemonheads and how CUTE everything in the store was!!! The shop is located right across from Marc by Marc Jacobs in Harajuku (next to Goocy).  Go check it out!!

more info:

このお店はめちゃーめちゃー可愛いだよ!!!やばい可愛くてお店に着いたらレモンネード飲みたかった!やっぱり上でレモンネードがあった!嬉しかった!前の日アメリカから東京に帰って来ましたからちょっと疲れたけどこのイエローのお店の中でいっぱいいっぱい可愛い物があって興奮しちゃった!!笑 すぐHAPPYになった!このお店の場所は原宿のMarc by Marc Jacobsの前にある!チェックしてください!!!

more info:


ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. Hello, the google search lead me to your blog. The images here are lovely. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...