Sunday, May 26, 2013

CHOOSY CHU SELECTS: i-sook, elianegigi, Littny - MARK-STYLER A/W 2013 EXHIBITION REPORT

 my friend SOOK got her own select shop!
check here: i-sook



for korean selects you can find it in her select shop! 

next super girly eliane gigi




 a new girly brand called Littny






I'm super sorry for the late posts! Internet problems are the worst! Anyhow I didn't have much time to roam the floors of the Mark-Styler Exhibition last week because I had to pick up baby zooey from nursery school but I got to snap a few photos of the items I liked! for more info check here:

最近おそくてUPDATEしてすみません!家のwi-fiが問題あって大変!そのMARKSTYLERの展示会の日もあんまり時間がないからちょっとだけ好きなブランドの中の好きなものをアイテム紹介します!!

Under Choosy Chu's select shop are these brands:

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...