Monday, November 18, 2013

FURLA 2014 SPRING / SUMMER COLLECTION PRESENTATION EVENT REPORT WITH GIOVANNA FURLANETTO & OLIVIA PALERMO


 my new candy bag for the event. ♥

  beautiful!

 photo by ENA from RETOYS

me wearing:
shoes by Koolaburra

baby zooey wearing:
top by Baby Gap
boots: not sure but they are so cute!

perfect photo by Ena from Retoys
 


 Furla Japan President Ottaviano Conzato and Furla President Giovanna Furlanetto 

 Food by FOOD CREATION


 


  the perfect bag for baby zooey♥





































 

PHOTO BY ENA from RETOY
She was SO NICE! ♥

 fist bump



Furla hosted a beautiful presentation for their Spring / Summer Collection called 'UP IN THE SKY' last night at the Tokyo National Museum The Gallery of Horyuji Treasures.  I loved the new candy bags SO MUCH!!..They had a mini sized bag that was perfect for baby zooey!!!! I think when I'm ready to dress up more the beautiful leather bags would be my choice..but for now I'm a candy bag kind of girl. hehe There was also a flower presentation by Nicolai Bergmanm but Baby Zooey was getting a bit fussy and we had to leave at that time.  Thanks you for inviting us Furla ♥ This is probably one of my last big events before I move back to LA...yes..I said it..we are leaving Tokyo... more details to come...

more info:


 ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...