Friday, July 25, 2014

TPOHLA 5th ANNUAL PICNIC PARTY REPORT @ W HOTEL - WESTWOOD

#babyzooey




The gifting suite:





  



 Emily and Maggie from London Sole
 meet Donutella, super cute shoes from the tokidoki x londonsole collab! 


#babyzooey #ootd
denim: baby gap
sunnies: DVF for baby gap

Emily x Kelsi

all the goodies I got from the gifting suite. sweet.

It was my first time to a TPOLA event so I was a bit shy especially since I didn't know that many people at first and by the time some friends that I knew arrived, we had to leave.. I did get to meet a lot of new bloggers and everyone was super nice.  I wish I had taken more photos tho... The blogging scene is so different here than in Tokyo so I felt a little weird just going up to people that I didn't know and asking them if I can take a photo.  Just like at the LA FOOD FEST! I know I really need to get over this!  For those of you that didn't know..I'm not very comfortable in front of the camera and most definately prefer to be behind it..I miss my tokyo party days..taking photos of people fist pumping at parties, was the best.  hehe

Thank you for the invite TPOHLA!

ほよよ〜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...