Sunday, November 2, 2014

PUMPKIN PATCH FUN WITH #BABYZOOEY 2014

This was our first official Halloween in the U.S. and our 2nd time to visit a pumpkin patch. Everytime I took the I-5N, I would see this pumpkin patch from the freeway and HAD to take Zooey. This one located at Main Place Mall was a lot more interactive than the one at Tanaka Farms.. I heard that Tanaka Farms is the only 'real farm' so the experience was a little different.  I think if we visited there closer to Halloween it would have been more crowded.  Anyhow, this was our experience..so much fun.  I think we want to do a pumpkin patch tour next year (with more friends!) hehe    



























 #babyzooey #ootd
jumper: sweet threads
shoes: baby gap
sunnies: DVF for baby gap












So much fun with my baby!!
You can follow Zooey's instagram: @zooeyinthecity

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...